Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man accused of stealing grill from Derry store is charged
Ruben Pabon of 17 Birch St., No. 2, in Derry was arrested on a warrant on Wednesday afternoon on charges of theft, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and endangering the welfare of a child, according to police captain Vernon Thomas.
On April 28, the police department received a report of a theft from Finders Keepers, with the manager reporting that a Grill Tech Grill and Fire Pit, valued at about $75, had been stolen from the front of the business.
“It showed that on April 26 at about 8:43 p.m., a man and a young boy walked up to the business, picked up the grill and walked away,” said Thomas.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 5
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- ‘Determined’ Bruins even series - 0
- Fire destroys historic Claremont convent - 0
- Minor injury in crash at Concord airport - 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917