Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Man accused of stealing grill from Derry store is charged
Ruben Pabon of 17 Birch St., No. 2, in Derry was arrested on a warrant on Wednesday afternoon on charges of theft, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and endangering the welfare of a child, according to police captain Vernon Thomas.
On April 28, the police department received a report of a theft from Finders Keepers, with the manager reporting that a Grill Tech Grill and Fire Pit, valued at about $75, had been stolen from the front of the business.
“It showed that on April 26 at about 8:43 p.m., a man and a young boy walked up to the business, picked up the grill and walked away,” said Thomas.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Lacrosse: Pinkerton girls rout Salem - 0
- NHIAA Softball: Dover's speed foils Central - 0
- Transition to new grading system continues in Nashua - 0
- This Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- State Senate approves bill to name Derry bridge after fallen Marine - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917