Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case
Judge Kenneth McHugh approved a request to give Bouraphael another chance to argue that his charges should be dismissed.
Bouraphael’s girlfriend, Shayna Provencal, of Andover, Mass., is also facing charges for allegedly facilitating the three-way phone call from the Brentwood jail where Bouraphael was being held.
The other inmate used to team up with Bouraphael to strong-arm other inmates out of their canteen goods while they were both held at the Brentwood jail, according to prosecutors.
Provencal’s lawyer Patrick Fleming is also arguing that charges in his client’s case should be dismissed prior to trial.
McHugh has given Bouraphael’s lawyer, Steven White, approximately 10 days to file his new argument that his client committed no crime.
Bouraphael and Provencal are facing Class A felonies, punishable by up to 7 ½ to 15 years in state prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
George Will: The face of IRS behavior