Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case
Judge Kenneth McHugh approved a request to give Bouraphael another chance to argue that his charges should be dismissed.
Bouraphael’s girlfriend, Shayna Provencal, of Andover, Mass., is also facing charges for allegedly facilitating the three-way phone call from the Brentwood jail where Bouraphael was being held.
The other inmate used to team up with Bouraphael to strong-arm other inmates out of their canteen goods while they were both held at the Brentwood jail, according to prosecutors.
Provencal’s lawyer Patrick Fleming is also arguing that charges in his client’s case should be dismissed prior to trial.
McHugh has given Bouraphael’s lawyer, Steven White, approximately 10 days to file his new argument that his client committed no crime.
Bouraphael and Provencal are facing Class A felonies, punishable by up to 7 ½ to 15 years in state prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424