Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case
Judge Kenneth McHugh approved a request to give Bouraphael another chance to argue that his charges should be dismissed.
Bouraphael’s girlfriend, Shayna Provencal, of Andover, Mass., is also facing charges for allegedly facilitating the three-way phone call from the Brentwood jail where Bouraphael was being held.
The other inmate used to team up with Bouraphael to strong-arm other inmates out of their canteen goods while they were both held at the Brentwood jail, according to prosecutors.
Provencal’s lawyer Patrick Fleming is also arguing that charges in his client’s case should be dismissed prior to trial.
McHugh has given Bouraphael’s lawyer, Steven White, approximately 10 days to file his new argument that his client committed no crime.
Bouraphael and Provencal are facing Class A felonies, punishable by up to 7 ½ to 15 years in state prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424