Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Police say woman was assaulted for hours
Matthew Lambert of 16 Central St., No. 1, was arrested on a warrant on Thursday and charged with three counts of second-degree assault and four counts of simple assault.
"She stated that the assault continued for the next seven hours, during which time he strangled her on at least two occasions and bit her, slapped her, and kicked her repeatedly," said Thomas. "Her boyfriend has mixed-martial arts training and she stated at one point he placed her into a submission hold, causing her to nearly lose consciousness."
He is due in Derry district court on May 23 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 1
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 1
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 15
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 3
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 4
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483