2 mega jackpots offering up dreams of the good life
Saturday's Powerball jackpot is estimated at $550 million, the second-highest payout in the history of the multi-state lottery game. None of the tickets sold had the matching numbers for Wednesday's jackpot, which was an estimated $350 million.
"Ticket sales for Wednesday alone were nearly $1 million — that's sales for just one day," said Charlie McIntyre, executive director of the New Hampshire Lottery.
The Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing Friday night is $190 million.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.