Home » News » Public Safety
Police cruiser, car crash in Goffstown
Police said the cruiser, a 2007 Dodge Charger driven by Trooper Mark Dore of Troop B-Bedford, was heading northbound when it collided with a Toyota Camry driven by Bryan Vetrone, 24, of Goffstown north of Saint Anselm Drive.
Route 114 was closed for about an hour, between Saint Anselm Drive and Route 114A, as a result of the accident.
The State Police Technical Accident Reconstruction Unit is assisting in the investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gorham elects former town clerk selectman, picks Cryans over Kenney for council - 0
- Bridgewater votes to study withdrawal from school district - 0
- Conklin, Girouard win in Plymouth - 0
- Hooksett has five new school board members - 0
- DeWolfe, Felton, Newton win in Ashland; budget article fails - 0
- Dalton voters elect new selectman, reject police vehicle - 0
- Plaistow voters okay new police contract - 0
- Fischer defeats Flattes in Derry Council race - 0
- Hudson voters reject budget, approve police and fire contracts - 0
Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus