Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Goffstown man tried to run down relative, police say
Police said they were called to an Emerald Circle home Monday for a report of a hit and run.
When they arrived, they discovered the same vehicle was involved in a second accident in an Emerald Circle driveway.
According to police, there was an argument between family members at the address, and Nathan Cullinane tried to run over a female with his vehicle.
Cullinane was arrested and charged with attempted first-degree assault, reckless conduct, conduct after an accident, and criminal mischief.
No other information is available on the incident at this time, police said Tuesday morning.
What's next: Cullinane is being detained in the Valley Street jail in Manchester pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth