Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Goffstown man tried to run down relative, police say
Police said they were called to an Emerald Circle home Monday for a report of a hit and run.
When they arrived, they discovered the same vehicle was involved in a second accident in an Emerald Circle driveway.
According to police, there was an argument between family members at the address, and Nathan Cullinane tried to run over a female with his vehicle.
Cullinane was arrested and charged with attempted first-degree assault, reckless conduct, conduct after an accident, and criminal mischief.
No other information is available on the incident at this time, police said Tuesday morning.
What's next: Cullinane is being detained in the Valley Street jail in Manchester pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reagan's would-be assassin granted more freedom - 0
- Drug addicts driving spike in robberies - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wall Street gains on GDP data; indexes post strong week - 0
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards online - 0
- High School Roundup: Trinity boys top Concord - 0
- Talib's grit, swagger endear him to Pats - 0
- NEGTC girls top notch in meet - 0
- Manchester’s Grauslys swims in nationals - 0
- Monarchs romp past Portland - 0
- Bedford girls in midseason form - 0
- Londonderry on the mark - 0
State bracing for ice storm
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
Popular West High School official moved
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424