Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Goffstown man tried to run down relative, police say
Police said they were called to an Emerald Circle home Monday for a report of a hit and run.
When they arrived, they discovered the same vehicle was involved in a second accident in an Emerald Circle driveway.
According to police, there was an argument between family members at the address, and Nathan Cullinane tried to run over a female with his vehicle.
Cullinane was arrested and charged with attempted first-degree assault, reckless conduct, conduct after an accident, and criminal mischief.
No other information is available on the incident at this time, police said Tuesday morning.
What's next: Cullinane is being detained in the Valley Street jail in Manchester pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 34
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424