Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Goffstown man tried to run down relative, police say
Police said they were called to an Emerald Circle home Monday for a report of a hit and run.
When they arrived, they discovered the same vehicle was involved in a second accident in an Emerald Circle driveway.
According to police, there was an argument between family members at the address, and Nathan Cullinane tried to run over a female with his vehicle.
Cullinane was arrested and charged with attempted first-degree assault, reckless conduct, conduct after an accident, and criminal mischief.
No other information is available on the incident at this time, police said Tuesday morning.
What's next: Cullinane is being detained in the Valley Street jail in Manchester pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 2
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 23
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917