Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Goffstown man tried to run down relative, police say
Police said they were called to an Emerald Circle home Monday for a report of a hit and run.
When they arrived, they discovered the same vehicle was involved in a second accident in an Emerald Circle driveway.
According to police, there was an argument between family members at the address, and Nathan Cullinane tried to run over a female with his vehicle.
Cullinane was arrested and charged with attempted first-degree assault, reckless conduct, conduct after an accident, and criminal mischief.
No other information is available on the incident at this time, police said Tuesday morning.
What's next: Cullinane is being detained in the Valley Street jail in Manchester pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 0
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Deadline extended for startup competition in Rochester - 0
- Citizens Bank offers good citizen scholarships - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- Stocks end higher as blue chips rally - 0
- NH jobless rate dips to 4.5 percent - 0
- Justice returns to North Country alma mater to speak to students - 0
- New program recognizes Colebrook students for volunteering - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Fraudulent stats behind 'equal pay' claims - 0
- Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing - 0
Flooding shuts down North Country highways
Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917