Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two motorcycles stolen overnight in Manchester
Manchester police released this footage of two of the three men sought in the theft of motorcycles on Pine Street. (COURTESY)
A blue Yamaha R-6, with New Hampshire registration J9928, was reported stolen from in front of a Pine Street residence, near Laurel Street.
The second motorcycle, a 2009 black Yamaha YZF-R6 sport bike, was stolen from outside a nearby Union Street residence. The motorcycle has N.H. Registration of K3894, an "R-1" sticker on the gas tank and high-intensity discharge headlights that project as "cat eyes."
Police obtained video surveillance taken in the area which captured three individuals pushing the stolen blue Yamaha R-6 east on Laurel Street, from Pine Street.
One of the men is described as black with a medium build, wearing a multi-colored/plaid, hooded sweatshirt, dark pants and shoes.
The second man also is black with a thin build, wearing a baseball hat with a flat brim and circular sticker on top of the brim, dark hooded sweatshirt, jeans and white sneakers.
The third man is white with a thin build, wearing a light-colored, striped, hooded sweatshirt under a two-tone Northface fleece jacket, jeans and dark shoes.
Anyone with information about either theft is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 1
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483