Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two motorcycles stolen overnight in Manchester
Manchester police released this footage of two of the three men sought in the theft of motorcycles on Pine Street. (COURTESY)
A blue Yamaha R-6, with New Hampshire registration J9928, was reported stolen from in front of a Pine Street residence, near Laurel Street.
The second motorcycle, a 2009 black Yamaha YZF-R6 sport bike, was stolen from outside a nearby Union Street residence. The motorcycle has N.H. Registration of K3894, an "R-1" sticker on the gas tank and high-intensity discharge headlights that project as "cat eyes."
Police obtained video surveillance taken in the area which captured three individuals pushing the stolen blue Yamaha R-6 east on Laurel Street, from Pine Street.
One of the men is described as black with a medium build, wearing a multi-colored/plaid, hooded sweatshirt, dark pants and shoes.
The second man also is black with a thin build, wearing a baseball hat with a flat brim and circular sticker on top of the brim, dark hooded sweatshirt, jeans and white sneakers.
The third man is white with a thin build, wearing a light-colored, striped, hooded sweatshirt under a two-tone Northface fleece jacket, jeans and dark shoes.
Anyone with information about either theft is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483