Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two motorcycles stolen overnight in Manchester
Manchester police released this footage of two of the three men sought in the theft of motorcycles on Pine Street. (COURTESY)
A blue Yamaha R-6, with New Hampshire registration J9928, was reported stolen from in front of a Pine Street residence, near Laurel Street.
The second motorcycle, a 2009 black Yamaha YZF-R6 sport bike, was stolen from outside a nearby Union Street residence. The motorcycle has N.H. Registration of K3894, an "R-1" sticker on the gas tank and high-intensity discharge headlights that project as "cat eyes."
Police obtained video surveillance taken in the area which captured three individuals pushing the stolen blue Yamaha R-6 east on Laurel Street, from Pine Street.
One of the men is described as black with a medium build, wearing a multi-colored/plaid, hooded sweatshirt, dark pants and shoes.
The second man also is black with a thin build, wearing a baseball hat with a flat brim and circular sticker on top of the brim, dark hooded sweatshirt, jeans and white sneakers.
The third man is white with a thin build, wearing a light-colored, striped, hooded sweatshirt under a two-tone Northface fleece jacket, jeans and dark shoes.
Anyone with information about either theft is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483