Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two motorcycles stolen overnight in Manchester
Manchester police released this footage of two of the three men sought in the theft of motorcycles on Pine Street. (COURTESY)
A blue Yamaha R-6, with New Hampshire registration J9928, was reported stolen from in front of a Pine Street residence, near Laurel Street.
The second motorcycle, a 2009 black Yamaha YZF-R6 sport bike, was stolen from outside a nearby Union Street residence. The motorcycle has N.H. Registration of K3894, an "R-1" sticker on the gas tank and high-intensity discharge headlights that project as "cat eyes."
Police obtained video surveillance taken in the area which captured three individuals pushing the stolen blue Yamaha R-6 east on Laurel Street, from Pine Street.
One of the men is described as black with a medium build, wearing a multi-colored/plaid, hooded sweatshirt, dark pants and shoes.
The second man also is black with a thin build, wearing a baseball hat with a flat brim and circular sticker on top of the brim, dark hooded sweatshirt, jeans and white sneakers.
The third man is white with a thin build, wearing a light-colored, striped, hooded sweatshirt under a two-tone Northface fleece jacket, jeans and dark shoes.
Anyone with information about either theft is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424