Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two motorcycles stolen overnight in Manchester
Manchester police released this footage of two of the three men sought in the theft of motorcycles on Pine Street. (COURTESY)
A blue Yamaha R-6, with New Hampshire registration J9928, was reported stolen from in front of a Pine Street residence, near Laurel Street.
The second motorcycle, a 2009 black Yamaha YZF-R6 sport bike, was stolen from outside a nearby Union Street residence. The motorcycle has N.H. Registration of K3894, an "R-1" sticker on the gas tank and high-intensity discharge headlights that project as "cat eyes."
Police obtained video surveillance taken in the area which captured three individuals pushing the stolen blue Yamaha R-6 east on Laurel Street, from Pine Street.
One of the men is described as black with a medium build, wearing a multi-colored/plaid, hooded sweatshirt, dark pants and shoes.
The second man also is black with a thin build, wearing a baseball hat with a flat brim and circular sticker on top of the brim, dark hooded sweatshirt, jeans and white sneakers.
The third man is white with a thin build, wearing a light-colored, striped, hooded sweatshirt under a two-tone Northface fleece jacket, jeans and dark shoes.
Anyone with information about either theft is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424