Statewide Restaurant Week starts Friday, runs for eight days
The eight-day event is hosted by the New Hampshire Lodging and Restaurant Association and features special lunch and dinner menu options. It also includes specially priced lodging packages.There are three price levels: $10 for lunch and $15 for dinner; $15 for lunch and $25 for dinner; and $20 for lunch and $35 for dinner.
The event, funded in part by the state Division of Travel and Tourism, was designed to call attention to the "great culinary talent found in the Granite State," according to a news release issued by the association.For more information and a list of participating restaurants, visit http://restaurantweeknh.com/
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.