BERLIN – The planning board last week gave its blessing to a proposal for a high elevation hiking trail to Mount Jasper and a new parking lot at the old Cates Hill landfill that would serve both hikers and snowmobilers. The Mount Jasper subcommittee, headed by Sally Manikian, backcountry resource conservation manager for the Appalachian Mountain Club, has put together a natural inventory and management plan for the 203-acres the city owns including the summit of the 1,584-foot high mountain.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment