Your Turn, NH: Gov. Hassan, do you care about the severely disabled like me?
I spent a summer in California several years ago, so I know from personal experience that medical marijuana works for me. In the months that I was able to use it legally, I gained more than 10 pounds and was able to stop taking prescription pain medicines altogether. There is no cure for my condition, but medical marijuana relieves my pain and stimulates my appetite, dramatically improving my quality of life when I’m able to use it.
Clayton Holton lives in Rochester.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Kayla Bullwinkel: Schools must go after cyber bullies while respecting the First Amendment - 3
- George Will: Obama uses a bludgeon in Wisconsin - 2
- Jonah Goldberg: Feminists freak out over a guy's clothes - 1
- Another View -- Ted Cruz: Don't turn the Internet into a public utility - 8
- Charles Arlinghaus: Divided government keeps bad things from happening - 2
- Thomas Sowell: How race obsession can hurt minority students - 2
- Another View -- Tom Szold: After a 2014 GOP loss, some reflections and second guesses - 14
- Pat Buchanan: The oil weapon in America's hands - 0
- David Harsanyi: A terrible climate deal that doesn't matter - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH