Back in business
Weare Center Store is back in business after fire
After a fire destroyed part of the building last year, the Weare Center Store is back in business. Nancy Bean Foster
On July 23, 2012, a three-alarm blaze tore through an addition to the Center Store, destroying that part of the building and causing the roof to collapse.
Luckily, Ali Rustam said, the store he has owned with his brother Mohammad Nowaz for two-and-a-half years was insured.
"It was hard to see the store destroyed," said Rustam. "But it is better than before. People are very happy we are open. The neighborhood is very happy."
But a new staircase leading from the parking lot to the store, saving people from having to walk around the building to the front entrance, has received a lot of praise from returning locals.
The cause of the fire was never determined, according to the state Fire Marshal's office, however it did not appear that the fire was suspicious in nature.
The Goffstown News
100 William Loeb Drive
Manchester, NH 03109
Neighborhood News publications can be found at a newsstand near you here.
News, Obituaries, & Social Announcements
Henry Metz, Managing Editor
Email ads to email@example.com
Classified advertising: 603-669-1010
Display advertising: 603-206-7800 x264
Rate card | Ad Order | Credit application
Please use our online form at www.nh365.org
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Vermont family to stay behind bars
City eyes Cadillac tax rule