North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rail rehab proposed for 42 miles of track - 0
- Stork Project labor of love for Hollis woman - 0
- More flights at Manchester airport - 0
- Platinum Selling Rockers TRAPT Set To Release 'The Acoustic Collection' Sept. 23rd - 0
- Eight environments to explore this Fall by foot - 0
- Friends of Stark Park in Manchester honored for preservation work - 0
- Londonderry police and firefighters rise to fundraising challenge - 0
- ‘When to call 911,’ a topic of Nashua Seniors Count workshop - 0
- Bedford scientist a laser pioneer - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Riding the indoor surfing wave
Rail rehab proposed for 42 miles of track
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
More flights at Manchester airport
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Stork Project labor of love for Hollis woman
Judge slams spice search
Market Basket: On the brink again
NH's immigrants: Welcome the ones from Mass.
Pope’s call-out Where’s the Muslim outrage?
'Chicken' arrested at Londonderry parade