North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three old beer styles for cold winter nights - 0
- Italian with a twist in Portsmouth - 0
- Goffstown School Board abandons plans to buy, renovate Villa Augustina - 0
- Hooksett police seek drug forfeiture funds to purchase new guns - 0
- Salem impact fee process to go before public hearing - 0
- Salvation Army takes over for Santa in Nashua - 0
- Town and state officials celebrate opening of non-motorized trail system in Warren - 0
- Lurgio students learn about Africa, water scarcity through unique approach - 0
- A Chat with Elsie: Windham principal recognized for excellence - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Three old beer styles for cold winter nights
Enter to win tickets to see Arc Isis
Enter to win tickets to see Pirate School
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Good news, of sorts, for jobs in NH