North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stars of professional, community theater to be spotlighted - 0
- Bromberg, Hidalgo headlining at Plymouth venue - 0
- Have an appetite for family theater? Try 'Life on a Plate' - 0
- Needle-felted murals brighten up Concord this winter - 0
- 'A Light in the Dark' shines at Stockbridge - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen to unveil shop - 0
- Explore 'Mysteries of the Forest' in Auburn - 0
- PMAC jazzes it up with Goldenberg exhibit - 0
- Global musical ambassador brings Black Spirits to Hopkins Center - 0
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Enter to win tickets to see Nickelback
Entitlement fights: Losing the big picture
For many, snow day means no-pay day
20150128-New Hampshire legislator files bill to fire public officials that violate state's sovereignty
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester man gets his stolen Cadillac back along with a $125 tow bill
Fleeing France: Tax cuts follow Socialism