North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett man arrested on assault charges - 0
- Goffstown toddler's family hopes for a Christmas miracle - 0
- Dover teen lights up the night for a good cause - 0
- Police think same man tried to rob Bow and Goffstown stores - 0
- Hooksett police beards serve a good cause - 0
- Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events - 0
- Salem volunteers truly are Santa's helpers - 0
- Dover Youth to Youth helps prepare for Santa weekends - 0
- Speedway Children's Charities gives nearly $250,000 in grants - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
Generosity of Henniker waitress who paid soldiers' tab despite her own financial woes is rewarded
Driver was trying to kill himself
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained