North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- FEEDNH supports local nonprofits - 0
- Preservation of 400 acres of land in Alexandria announced - 0
- Cher cancels rest of tour, including Manchester date - 0
- Thanksgiving travel to hit highest level since ‘07 - 0
- Trio of actresses take on comic tale of getting even - 0
- Roots-rock jam band hits the road to showcase tunes off its latest disc - 0
- Holiday Arts Show to showcase fifteen Seacoast artists - 0
- Livingston Taylor brings sunny outlook to NH with 'Blue Sky' - 0
- 'Experience' tribute to Hendrix by fellow ax master Jon Butcher - 0
FEEDNH supports local nonprofits
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Plaistow town planner arrested
NH asks feds for waiver on Medicaid