Home » NewHampshire.com » A&E
North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- League of NH Craftsmen's Fair to feature more than 200 craft booths - 0
- Pittsfield Rotary Hot Air Balloon Rally to lift off - 0
- 'New England Cove' on display through August 30 - 0
- Rock-blues band Southside Johnny & the Asbury Jukes in Hampton - 0
- Chainsaws, Guitars and Laughs - 0
- Antiques Week brings treatures to the table in NH - 0
- The Band Perry to play in Gilford - 0
- 3 Doors Down cranks down the volume with unplugged Seacoast concert - 0
- War of words hits NH stage - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Punch line: The NFL blows it