North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vendors ready to serve NASCAR fans this weekend - 0
- Bedford's South River Road plan laid out - 0
- Conceptual plan for Bedford complex presented Monday - 0
- Bedford to decide on sewer/water line extension - 0
- Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales - 0
- Windham board says high school access station needs updating - 0
- Nashua organizers looking to fall for celebration - 0
- Former Claremont Moose Lodge seeking to reopen as Eagles aerie - 0
- Windham considering policy on graduation attire after student's request to wear military sash - 0
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Bedford's South River Road plan laid out
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Something for everyone at the Speedway
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax