North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For those in need, New Horizons greenhouse changes everything - 0
- Dartmouth professor names 5 fun, creative stocking stuffers - 0
- Slopeside with Kathleen Humphreys: Skiing and snowboarding are the tip of the resort iceberg at Bretton Woods - 0
- 'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge - 0
- Josh Logan at British Beer Company - 1
- All aboard! Santa Express pulling out for year's last trips - 0
- Kung Fu and Dopapod at Press Room - 0
- Take a peek at Rudders during holidays in Pontine puppet production - 0
- Holiday classic at Kingswood Arts Center - 0
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Slopeside with Kathleen Humphreys: Skiing and snowboarding are the tip of the resort iceberg at Bretton Woods
Josh Logan at British Beer Company
Bedford Village Inn plans to add new hotel
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass