North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver Taryn Laskey is all bark and bite behind wheel - 0
- Lots of chances to laugh on Dec. 31 - 0
- Documentary marks Backstreet Boys' highs and lows - 0
- Traditional, contemporary photography at Edwards gallery - 0
- Robots to return to NH science center - 0
- Raunchy Randos chat about musical monikers, new release - 0
- Mix of magic and physical comedy to hit Seacoast stage - 0
- So, do you really think you can dance? - 0
- Andrew Pinard to perform at the Players' Ring - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
After shooting, Brentwood PD seeks backup
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads