North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A Riesling from the South Coast of Mass. - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing relative’s home - 0
- Attorney honored for work helping immigrants - 1
- New breakfast, lunch diner opens in Hooksett - 0
- Going on pothole patrol in Goffstown - 0
- Salem group continues push to raise money for bicycle path - 0
- Spring a busy time on the Londonderry Rail Trail - 0
- Fish & Game Issues Warning about Life-threatening Polar Plunge Trend - 0
- Hooksett officials move to correct election error - 0
New breakfast, lunch diner opens in Hooksett
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Still a sweet spot in downtown Nashua
A Riesling from the South Coast of Mass.
Attorney honored for work helping immigrants
Shamrock count winners
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
Going on pothole patrol in Goffstown
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
School fights mascot battle
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior