North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Oystering in New Hampshire - 0
- Rock and Roll Hall of Farm inductee and icon Gregg Allman to receive the Living Legend Award - 0
- Loeb School Offers Communications Boot Camp - 0
- NH Senior Briefs: AARP co-hosting forum on starting or growing a small business - 0
- Rivier University exhibit to feature castings of historic sculptures - 0
- Close to 100 work on projects for 'We Build it Forward' - 0
- Community comes together to work on custom dream home for NH veteran's family - 0
- Weare's history comes alive at 250th Celebration - 0
- Kids take on obstacle course to help family of terminally ill child - 0
Rock and Roll Hall of Farm inductee and icon Gregg Allman to receive the Living Legend Award
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem