Home » Sports » College Sports
North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Outdoors with the AMC: Making the most of winter with snowshoes - 0
- Colebrook bocce tourney a cool time - 0
- Vintage snowmobiles chew up the cold in popular annual race - 0
- There's nothing like a wood fire - 0
- NH Outstanding Teen pageant Feb. 14-15 - 0
- Forest Journal: Be on the lookout for falling squirrels - 0
- Down to Earth - Budget Vogue: Collections of (someone's) precious memories - 0
- Win tickets to see LIly Tomlin - 0
- Win tickets to see the Very Best of Celtic Thunder - 0
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
There's nothing like a wood fire
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
$1 billion hit seen for electric ratepayers
Romney opts out of run for presidency
Guinta talks bipartisanship, new bill to spare taxpayer cost of redundant government legislation
Hockey fans angry, sad to see Monarchs go