North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- KAPAP master offers a cerebral approach to martial arts in Londonderry - 0
- New SAU 19 superintendent settling in to new post - 0
- Pilots from around the country enjoy Alton Bay ice - 0
- Dover woman to hike Appalachian Trail in style - 0
- New Hampshire Senior News in Brief - 0
- Seniors Count-Nashua workshop tackles forgetfulness - 0
- NH native leads field in Iditarod sled dog race in Alaska - 0
- New Hampshire syrup king, author make a sweet pair - 0
- John Harrigan: A rare appearance by Mr. Outdoor Answer Man - 0
Win tickets to see Jillian Michaels
Win tickets to see Craig Ferguson
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire
Dunbarton’s $57 million school budget passes