North Country bird walk will celebrate International Migratory Bird Day Saturday
People of all ages are welcome, according to state wildlife officials.
“Last year we heard Parula warblers, chestnut-sided warblers, hermit thrush, Louisiana water thrush, rose-breasted grosbeaks, and chipping sparrows,” Rowse said.
The theme details all aspects of a migratory bird’s life, from nesting and migration to breeding and raising young. Most importantly, it addresses the need for conservation throughout the life cycle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings - 0
- Rock My Soul performs - 0
- Revels North in Hanover - 0
- Bluegrass Christmas Concert set for Saturday - 0
- Take a stroll through centuries of Seacoast history this weekend - 0
- G.I. Holiday Jukebox in Manchester - 0
- For Art's Sake fundraiser garners $20,000 for NH organizations, more - 0
- 'Frost Heaves' brings holiday hilarity back to town with illuminating ride through small-town New Hampshire - 0
- Pemigewasset Choral Society plans Gilford, Franklin, Plymouth shows - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Peterborough seniors know they have friends
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
Big tipper stops for lunch
Candia lights up the night
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false