Newton motorcyclist seriously hurt in Seabrook accident
SEABROOK -- A Newton man was seriously hurt when his motorcycle collided with a car driven by a Danville man Saturday evening.
Police said John Berrini, 55, of Newton, was driving westbound on Route 107 in Seabrook when his Harley-Davidson rear-ended a Subaru Impreza driven by Gardner Johnson, 26, of Danville at about 6:50 Saturday night.
Berrini suffered what officials termed serious injuries and was taken to Beth Israel Hospital in Boston for treatment. The accident is being investigated by the State Police Accident Reconstruction Unit.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.