Home » News » Public Safety
Crash injures man in Manchester
Police said John F. Gray, 63, was driving west on Route 101 near its intersection with Interstate 93 about 2:30 p.m. Friday when he drifted to the left side of the road and overcorrected. The SUV went off the road, hit a ditch and rolled over.
Gray was thrown from the SUV, which landed on top of him, though police did not say which part of his body was trapped. Witnesses to the crash rolled the SUV back, freeing Gray, police said.
Gray and his passengers, Sharon E. Brown, 56, and Elenora Gray, 21, both of Somersworth, were taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of their injuries.
Speed does not appear to be a factor in the accident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Weare Deputy Chief Sean Kelly set to manage Weare Police Department - 0
- Lizard in food sends 300 schoolchildren to hospital - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Communications giant chips in for generator for Derry FD - 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change