Home » News » Public Safety
Crash injures man in Manchester
Police said John F. Gray, 63, was driving west on Route 101 near its intersection with Interstate 93 about 2:30 p.m. Friday when he drifted to the left side of the road and overcorrected. The SUV went off the road, hit a ditch and rolled over.
Gray was thrown from the SUV, which landed on top of him, though police did not say which part of his body was trapped. Witnesses to the crash rolled the SUV back, freeing Gray, police said.
Gray and his passengers, Sharon E. Brown, 56, and Elenora Gray, 21, both of Somersworth, were taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of their injuries.
Speed does not appear to be a factor in the accident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua - 0
- Police officer, firefighter team up to rescue dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod