Home » News » Public Safety
Crash injures man in Manchester
Police said John F. Gray, 63, was driving west on Route 101 near its intersection with Interstate 93 about 2:30 p.m. Friday when he drifted to the left side of the road and overcorrected. The SUV went off the road, hit a ditch and rolled over.
Gray was thrown from the SUV, which landed on top of him, though police did not say which part of his body was trapped. Witnesses to the crash rolled the SUV back, freeing Gray, police said.
Gray and his passengers, Sharon E. Brown, 56, and Elenora Gray, 21, both of Somersworth, were taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of their injuries.
Speed does not appear to be a factor in the accident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two taken to hospital after suffering burns in Wolfeboro house fire - 0
- Crews on scene of accident on I-93 in Salem - 0
- Weare residents turn out to express police department concerns - 1
- Tamworth man struck, killed by UPS truck - 0
- Two boys rescued from Hood Pond - 1
- Woman killed in Nashua crash - 0
- Wednesday night Derry blaze under investigation - 0
- Gunfire from police range disturbs Plaistow neighbors - 1
- Cause of Ashland fire investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
Pipeline's NH route moves to top choice