Home » News » Public Safety
Crash injures man in Manchester
Police said John F. Gray, 63, was driving west on Route 101 near its intersection with Interstate 93 about 2:30 p.m. Friday when he drifted to the left side of the road and overcorrected. The SUV went off the road, hit a ditch and rolled over.
Gray was thrown from the SUV, which landed on top of him, though police did not say which part of his body was trapped. Witnesses to the crash rolled the SUV back, freeing Gray, police said.
Gray and his passengers, Sharon E. Brown, 56, and Elenora Gray, 21, both of Somersworth, were taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of their injuries.
Speed does not appear to be a factor in the accident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Keene ordinance against synthetic drugs seems to be working - 0
- Plea deal for woman who allegedly supplied drug hours before Hampton double fatal - 1
- Merrimack rollover sends Mass. driver to hospital - 0
- Suit claims Hudson violates rights of panhandlers - 4
- Driver hits Rochester monument, rolls car and is trapped - 0
- Nashua firefighters put out two fires; 14 people forced out in Palm Street blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Concord man charged in downtown stabbing - 0
- GPS leads police to truck; vehicle breaks lead to arrest - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Brian’s Ride Home benefits Afghanistan veteran - 0
- Red Sox held to one hit as Angels coast to win - 0
- Market Basket: Analysts point to debt - 0
- Goffstown CIP committee wraps up for year, sends work to planning board - 0
- Holloman’s fotball career is over in Dallas due to injury - 0
- Tringale in contention at The Barclays - 0
Market Basket: Analysts point to debt
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m