Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua toddler succumbs to injuries
The child had been fighting for his life in a Boston hospital. His mother, Unique S. Gould, 21, of 8 Ash Court, told authorities she had trouble waking him on April 26. According to documents filed in court, Gould later told detectives she had struck the child on his buttocks and head the night before and had "blacked out" at one point.
Gould has been charged with first-degree assault.
Court records show that doctors at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center found her son had "significant head trauma and inter-cranial bleeding" when he was taken there by ambulance. He was later transferred to Massachusetts General Hospital with a severe brain injury.
Strelzin said Saturday night no upgraded charges have been filed against Gould, but the case is still under investigation.
The little boy, identified on Gould's Facebook page as Devon, turned 2 on March 16, according to court documents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth