Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua toddler succumbs to injuries
The child had been fighting for his life in a Boston hospital. His mother, Unique S. Gould, 21, of 8 Ash Court, told authorities she had trouble waking him on April 26. According to documents filed in court, Gould later told detectives she had struck the child on his buttocks and head the night before and had "blacked out" at one point.
Gould has been charged with first-degree assault.
Court records show that doctors at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center found her son had "significant head trauma and inter-cranial bleeding" when he was taken there by ambulance. He was later transferred to Massachusetts General Hospital with a severe brain injury.
Strelzin said Saturday night no upgraded charges have been filed against Gould, but the case is still under investigation.
The little boy, identified on Gould's Facebook page as Devon, turned 2 on March 16, according to court documents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424