Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Nashua toddler succumbs to injuries
The child had been fighting for his life in a Boston hospital. His mother, Unique S. Gould, 21, of 8 Ash Court, told authorities she had trouble waking him on April 26. According to documents filed in court, Gould later told detectives she had struck the child on his buttocks and head the night before and had "blacked out" at one point.
Gould has been charged with first-degree assault.
Court records show that doctors at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center found her son had "significant head trauma and inter-cranial bleeding" when he was taken there by ambulance. He was later transferred to Massachusetts General Hospital with a severe brain injury.
Strelzin said Saturday night no upgraded charges have been filed against Gould, but the case is still under investigation.
The little boy, identified on Gould's Facebook page as Devon, turned 2 on March 16, according to court documents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Argentina tops Netherlands in shootout to reach final - 0
- Uehara named to AL all-star team - 0
- Stocks up after Fed minutes on 'easy money' exit - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Posting of recent standoff has Free Keene bloggers taking heat - 0
- Seeking to upend Hobby Lobby court ruling, federal legislation crafted - 0
- Firefighters rescue five 'lucky ducks' in Londonderry - 0
- Abortion clinic buffer put on hold after court ruling - 1
- FairPoint union members to meet and talk strike - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917