Man arrested and charged with burglary, felony sexual assault
CONCORD — A woman woke up early Friday morning to discover a man in her 11-year-old daughter's bedroom, police said.
David Mandigo, 42, of Concord, was arrested Friday afternoon on charges of burglary and felony sexual assault.
Police said the incident happened in a North State Street home about 3:45 a.m. Investigators said the daughter was sleeping and there is no indication she was injured as a result of the incident, but they were looking into a possible assault.
Mandigo was arrested at his home in Concord Friday afternoon after the New Hampshire State Police Laboratory "was able to examine a critical piece of evidence recovered at the scene," police said.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.