Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
U.S. Marshals capture fugitive in Manchester
Justin Wilson, 28, was found trying to "sneak out the back door" of an East High Street residence shortly before noon Friday, the release said.
The release said Wilson was wanted by the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office for a probation violation stemming from a charge accusing him of being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon.
"During the initial investigation, it was learned that Wilson had a serious criminal history, was known to be a gang member, there was a possibility that Wilson was armed with a firearm and that he was mentally unstable," the release said.
Police also found crack cocaine on Wilson when he was arrested and a charge relating to the drugs is pending, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424