Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
U.S. Marshals capture fugitive in Manchester
Justin Wilson, 28, was found trying to "sneak out the back door" of an East High Street residence shortly before noon Friday, the release said.
The release said Wilson was wanted by the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office for a probation violation stemming from a charge accusing him of being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon.
"During the initial investigation, it was learned that Wilson had a serious criminal history, was known to be a gang member, there was a possibility that Wilson was armed with a firearm and that he was mentally unstable," the release said.
Police also found crack cocaine on Wilson when he was arrested and a charge relating to the drugs is pending, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483