Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
U.S. Marshals capture fugitive in Manchester
Justin Wilson, 28, was found trying to "sneak out the back door" of an East High Street residence shortly before noon Friday, the release said.
The release said Wilson was wanted by the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office for a probation violation stemming from a charge accusing him of being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon.
"During the initial investigation, it was learned that Wilson had a serious criminal history, was known to be a gang member, there was a possibility that Wilson was armed with a firearm and that he was mentally unstable," the release said.
Police also found crack cocaine on Wilson when he was arrested and a charge relating to the drugs is pending, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424