Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
U.S. Marshals capture fugitive in Manchester
Justin Wilson, 28, was found trying to "sneak out the back door" of an East High Street residence shortly before noon Friday, the release said.
The release said Wilson was wanted by the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office for a probation violation stemming from a charge accusing him of being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon.
"During the initial investigation, it was learned that Wilson had a serious criminal history, was known to be a gang member, there was a possibility that Wilson was armed with a firearm and that he was mentally unstable," the release said.
Police also found crack cocaine on Wilson when he was arrested and a charge relating to the drugs is pending, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 2
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 14
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424