Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
U.S. Marshals capture fugitive in Manchester
Justin Wilson, 28, was found trying to "sneak out the back door" of an East High Street residence shortly before noon Friday, the release said.
The release said Wilson was wanted by the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office for a probation violation stemming from a charge accusing him of being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon.
"During the initial investigation, it was learned that Wilson had a serious criminal history, was known to be a gang member, there was a possibility that Wilson was armed with a firearm and that he was mentally unstable," the release said.
Police also found crack cocaine on Wilson when he was arrested and a charge relating to the drugs is pending, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Football: Lawrence, Mass., tops Salem - 0
- Five state police cruisers among many accidents due to storm - 0
- Manchester says streets will be clear for Fisher Cats Thanksgiving 5K - 0
- Person found dead in Manchester alley - 0
- Uber at $40 billion valuation would eclipse Twitter and Hertz - 0
- S&P 500 ends at high — boosted by tech - 0
- NH Business Newsmakers: Chamber marketing VP joins bank - 0
- Black Friday specials expected to lure 140 million shoppers - 0
- George Will: Thanks for the entertainment, America - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483